Light Up Bonsai Tree
This beautiful, no-maintenance Bonsai Tree is perfect for adding a unique and modern touch to your home décor. Made with high-quality materials, it features a warm and inviting glow that creates a soothing atmosphere. Its soft light provides enough brightness to light up any area without being too harsh on the eyes making it perfect for creating social media videos, attending virtual meetings, or just as a night light. With its easy assembly and simple operation, this Light Up Bonsai Tree is the perfect gift for anyone looking to elevate their home décor.
- Adjustable branches can be DIY for a customized shape. You can bend the branches and the tree into any shape or more natural tree shape as you like.
- Multiple-use all year round: As a baby night lamp, dresser top jewelry tree to organize necklaces, earrings, tabletop home decor, centerpieces for weddings, parties, special occasions, and more. Also looks great in the background of your video calls or social media videos.
- USB/Battery power: Powered by 3 AA batteries (NOT included) or USB cord that can be plugged into any 5V output plug.
- Material: PC + led + Copper wire/Pearl
- Light color: white, warm white, pink, multi-coloured
- Light source: LED
- LED quantity: 36 pcs/72 pcs/108 pcs
- Adjustable brightness: NO
- Switch mode: Touch
- Diameter: 12 cm
- Type: 36 LED Pearl lamp (Height: about 45cm)/108 LED Copper wire Lamp (Height: about 50cm)
- Power: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Product weight: 320g
- Packing size: 17x4x33 cm
- 1 x Tree Light
- 1 x USB Power Cord
Spectacular item. I have it in my window. I love the flexibility of the branches and lights to adjust it to the way I like. Worth every penny. I did need to use an adapter to plug into the wall as it has a USB cable, but that was a very simple & easy solution. I’ve bought several items from this store and all have been outstanding and never any problems. Exemplary customer service as well.
Love these pretty little trees. I gave a few of these as gifts (and kept a couple for myself), and the recipients loved them.