Delhi - Leather backpack | TL140962
Meet Delhi, a deliciously unique leather backpack. The beautiful top flap ressembles a flower petal, and the super practical straps make it easy to take everywhere. The opening to the main compartment and the zip pocket on the backside are placed to keep away the prying fingers of pickpockets and make it as theft-proof as possible. You can carry it like a traditional backpack or zip the straps together to carry it like a sling bag or throw it over one shoulder. And it's large enough to hold all your daily essentials. What's not to love?!
Want to make your bag truly unique? We offer custom engraving with a text of your choice, for example, your initials or your name!
The standard font for customization is Lucida Calligraphy, but you are free to choose another font among those in the image. Just select it in the dropdown menu or leave us a note in the "Special instructions to seller" box at checkout.
The laser engraving process, performed in-house at the Tuscany Leather factory, is handled by qualified staff and will not affect the delivery time!
Just select "engraving" and leave your desired text (20 characters max) in the "Custom text" box, select your font, and we will take care of the rest!
Original Tuscany Leather© Product. Authenticity certification tag and hologram included
Fast worldwide delivery!*
- Type: Backpack
- Composition: Soft full grain leather, Cotton lining
- Features: Soft structure, 1 compartment
- Outside part: Front pocket with closure, Pocket on the back side with closure
- Inside part: Inside zip pocket
- Shoulder strap: 2 adjustable leather shoulder straps with zip
- Shoulder strap length: 42-80 cm
- Hardware: Antique brass hardware, Nickel hardware (silver hardware)
- Closure: Zip closure, Magnetic button closure
- Accessories: Dust Bag
- Dimensions: 22.00 x 28.00 x 14.50 cm
- Weight: 0.50 Kg
*In stock products are shipped within 48 hours with delivery in Italy 1-2 business days after shipment, within approximately 5 business days to Europe, US & Canada, and 10 business days to the rest of the world