Glossy 925 Sterling Silver Rings
Introducing our Glossy 925 Sterling Silver Rings, the perfect combination of simplicity and modernity. Made of high-quality sterling silver (925), these rings are a must-have for any jewelry collection.
Our chunky sterling silver rings are the epitome of elegance and luxury. With a high-gloss finish, these rings are sure to add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. The chunky design ensures that they are a statement piece, making them perfect for special occasions or just everyday wear.
If you prefer something more delicate, our 2 mm dainty sterling silver rings are a beautiful option. The fine sleek look of these rings make them the perfect stackable sterling silver rings to create a unique and personalized look.
The various widths also work great as a sterling silver thumb ring that is stylish and versatile that can be worn on any finger. Their sleek design and high-gloss finish make them a great accessory for any occasion, and they pair well with other rings for a layered look.
Finally, wear them as sterling silver knuckle rings for a bold and unique addition to any jewelry collection. The sleek design and high-gloss finish make them stand out, and they can be worn alone or stacked with other rings for a layered look.
No matter how you choose to wear them, our Glossy 925 Sterling Silver Rings are the perfect way to add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Each ring is carefully crafted to ensure the highest quality, so you can be sure that you're getting a piece that will last for years to come.
- Lead, Nickel and Cadmium-free
- Adjustable size
What's Sterling Silver?
If you're a lover of all things jewelry, you know that not all silver is created equal. The crème de la crème of silver for jewelry is known as Sterling Silver, or 925 Silver. The reason it's called 925 silver is because it's a stunning 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is made up of another metal, usually copper, which provides a powerful, stabilizing element that strengthens the metal.
Is pure silver better?
Now, some may ask: Is pure silver the better choice for jewelry? In a word: No. Pure silver, also called fine silver, has its limitations when it comes to making jewelry. It lacks ductility, meaning it can't be easily formed into jewelry or adjusted to fit, and its softness makes it less functional. To top it off, pure silver will tarnish quickly when it mixes with small amounts of hydrogen sulfide in the air.
How is it stamped?
So, how can you tell if you're getting the real deal? Typically, 925 silver is stamped with a “925”, “S925”, or “Sterling” marking. However, not all 925 silver is marked, so be wary. Jewelry items that are not marked may only be electroplated with silver, which makes their value much lower than 925 silver. If you want to be sure about the purity of the silver, you can visit a reputable jewelry dealer or metallurgist for professional confirmation. Or, purity test kits for silver can be purchased and tested at home.
What is 925 silver for jewelry?
Here's the bottom line: If you want the purest form of silver for making jewelry that maintains its beauty over time, you want 925 silver. It's a stable alloy, more workable by jewelry adjusters, and it won't bleed or shed onto your skin when you wear it. Our 925 sterling silver jewelry uses genuine 92.5% silver, so you can trust that you're getting the real deal. Indulge in the highest quality silver for jewelry and elevate your accessories game with the stunning beauty of our 925 Sterling Silver.
*Please be aware that sterling silver is a rather soft metal, so care must be taken to avoid scratches
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 24, 2023